Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Treasury

I've become addicted to creating treasuries on Etsy ... I had no idea you could make your own treasuries. You can see what i'm lovin' right now here. I also wanted to share a shop that I found recently called The Pink Palace. I have been lusting over these beautiful chenille quilts for a week now. This one with pink frosting has been hanting my dreams.. now if I could just afford it.

(Photo from The Pink Palace)


I am also in love with MemrieMare's scrunched seam binding cabbage rose. I have some in robins egg and vanilla creme and I use them very sparingly they look so pretty in my basket of ribbons. She has a new color that I hope i'll scrounge up enough extra coin to order soon .... it's called Beloved and it is just the prettiest shade of pink.

(Photo from MemrieMare)


There are so many things i've found lately that I MUST HAVE... like these beautiful Vintage Christmas Pearls from Cathie Filian.
I so love all things pink. I wish pink could be more easily worked into Halloween/Fall but it really doesn't work with the colors in my home decor either.
Still no sunny weather but hopefully this weekend I can share the adorable bird nests I created with supplies I got from Caramelos.

No comments: