Monday, September 27, 2010

Halloween & a little Fall

I know it isn't Halloween yet but I am sooooo excited to be pulling out all of my Halloween & Fall decor. I've worked on a few new things. Glittered pumpkins and more that I think I might post about on the next sunny day I can take some pics. Fall weather is definitely here. I was messing around earlier and couldn't resist making a little witch silhouette, love that little crow. I think i'll do crow silhouettes on my pumpkins this year.



We took Mason to the Pumpkin Patch at Mason Farms Saturday and he LOVED it. He rode about in his stroller most of the time but got out at the end for pictures. He loved the big pumpkins and stopped to pet almost every one. We bought a bag of homemade jerky while we were there and he held onto one piece the entire time. I picked up some little jacks and baby boos to fill up a mini-picnic basket on our kitchen table .... so cute. Hope you are enjoying Fall as much as I am right now, I love the cool weather.

pumpkin 110pumpkin 107pumpkin 106
pumpkin 105pumpkin 102pumpkin 100

No comments: