Thursday, July 17, 2008

Hellboy II : The Golden Army

I just watched Hellboy II and it was GREAT ! I loved it ... some parts were so funny . I am so excited now for the next one, I just hope it doesn't take as long for there to be another sequel . I thought the story was pretty good . The beginning was great with a little bit of Hellboy's childhood . There is one scene in particular that is so very funny, Abe and Hellboy get drunk and sing some sappy love songs together . I wish there had been a bit more fighting and maybe a better ending but it really left alot for you to look forward to in the next movie . I would still like to see the movie in a theatre because the resolution on my computer screen was pretty blurry and I didn't get the full effect, maybe this weekend i'll go .

I can't smile without you ...... hehehehe . Goodnight ! =)

No comments: