Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Cherry Blossom

This evening i've been working on the sweet little Blossom you see in the middle of this post ..... the kanji you see mean Geisha or Artist in japanese . I have unsucesfully attempted to do geisha/japanese girls in the past . I think I got this one right . I am happy with her . Most of the image was made out of circles . I could not get a good cherry blossom so I used habiscus, I hope it doesn't take away from the entire thing .
I have been pretty bored today ... I slept to around 10 this morning . We cleaned the pool but it was soooo cold . I also watched the new season of Project Runway tonight and I wasn't so impressed with the designers . I haven't picked a favorite yet, last season I loved Christian right away . I can't believe the show will be moving to Lifetime next season . =(
So I guess thats it ... not much really . I made some peanut butter cookies but I think I didn't add enough brown sugar because they weren't very sweet . I wish I had taken pictures though .

No comments: