Sunday, July 13, 2008

Calendar


Next month (August) is my birthday month so I made my desktop calendar a little early to make sure everyone remembers . If you like the preview you can download the wallpaper here . The wallpaper is for a 1024x768 screen resolution . My day has been so long and I am super tired . I cleaned my sisters room top to bottom . I took everything off the walls and reorganized .... even the closet . Tommorow I plan on tackling my room there are a few things that I want to move around .
I keep putting off working on my cupcake mafia myspace image site . I guess i'm lazy I can always think of something more important that I need or want to do . Maybe I will work on it tommorow after I am done cleaning ..... probably not .
Last night I ordered a butt load of magazines . Vogue, Allure, Harpers Bazaar, Lucky and +++more . My mail man is going to hate me . Ehhh anyways my stomach feels uck i'm pretty sure it's because of this boil water advisory that i've been ignoring . I guess I really should skip ice in my drinks because it seems to get worse every time I have a soda with ice . Speaking of soda I should really lay off it for a while my kidneys seriously are gonna make a run for the hills soon if I don't stop torturing them .

No comments: