Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Book Of Mason (2)

I have completed a couple more pages for Mason's first year scrapbook. His birthday is only a month away so I really need to get on the ball. Lately he has been watching Horton Hears a Who like crazy... 5-6 times a day. He wants it on all the time even when he is just playing around in the living room. He will stop to watch for a minute and then play some more. He is also starting to stand on his own. He pulls up on everything and hopefully will be walking before his birthday party next month. He is getting so big I cannot believe it has already been a year!
I am also working on a couple of other projects. Covering lots of boxes just for fun right now, but I ordered 5 paper mache scalloped boxes to cover today so I am going to cover them and see how they go over in my Etsy shop.
I covered a round paper mache box in some beautiful pink cupcake wrapping paper that my Mom found at an auction for Jaddens Birthday party Monday but forgot to take a picture. I tied it with some pretty pink grosgrain ribbon(my favorite). I also made a personalized tag/birthday card with a piece from a chipboard album I found at BigLots a while back. I tied it with pink twine and the pink grosgrain and it turned out soooo pretty. I really wish I had taken pictures.
I've also been moving my work space to another room and everything is totally unorganized right now. I need more paper and I have to pick some ink for my printer soon.


Everything used in these layouts is from Shabby Miss Jenn Designs: Shabby Babies & Little Prince.

No comments: