Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Illustrator CS3

Tonight I installed Illustrator and I feel like such an idiot even after reading and watching several tutorials I cannot understand. I cannot find any basic tutorials everything seems to jump right in to something. I think I am just to old to learn new things. When I was young I could open a program and figure it out without any help but not any more its ridiculous. So disappointing, I was so excited at first to finally have illustrator. I was imagining all the vector greatness I would be able to create but it just was not to be. I will keep at it though and maybe i'll figure it out eventually. In other news this day has seemed so long and I really have not accomplished anything. I started cleaning my desk area and didn't finish. Maybe I will do so before heading to bed. I need to clean the kitchen......uhhhg.

No comments: