Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Graphic Design Service

If you or someone you know needs any graphic design work done please keep me in mind.
I can create logos, web site graphics, invitations and flyers.
I will provide high resolution, quality graphics for you at low prices.
All images will be burned on a disk for you and mailed through US Postal Service in several resolutions and formats. I will also provide the images for you via the web.



Logo Design
$10 for 2 concepts and 3 revisions of the concept you select.
$1 for each additional revision after the third.



Web Site Graphics
$5 for 2 Blog header concepts and 1 revision of the concept you select.
$8 for 2 Splash page concepts and 1 revision of the concept you select.
I cannot provide any assistance with actual website design or html.



Invitations & Flyers
$8 for 2 concepts for your invitation or flyer and 3 revisions of the concept you select.
$1 for each additional revision after the third.
I cannot provide printing services.



If you need something that is not listed here please email me your idea and I will see what I can provide.



For more information you can contact me via myspace at http://myspace.com/brandyp or via email at flamesinherhair@newwavecomm.net . You can also speak with me directly anytime through Windows Live Messenger at flamesinherhair@hotmail.com or Yahoo Messenger at ssugar_high@yahoo.com.



Thank you!

No comments: