Thursday, August 21, 2008

Barbra & Bette

I was just trying to go to sleep but there is something I must blog about first. This has been driving me nuts ever since I got into bed. It started with a thought about movies and then the movie Beaches. Then I couldn't recall if Bette Midler or Barbra Steisand were in the movie. Then it turned into wow they look alike. So here I am listening to Wind Beneath My Wings...... what do you think? They look alike right?
Bette had red hair through the entire movie I think and i'm not sure how I can confuse the two so much. Bette is way funnier...with the exception of Barbra in Meet The Fockers. Anyways I do love Bette and Beaches and Wind Beneath My Wings. Have a good night......maybe I can sleep now.


Wind Beneath My Wings - Bette Midler

No comments: